Amazon is seeking an expert Business Analyst to play a key role on the EU Engineering Services Team (Capital Planning team). Creating metrics, reports and data visualizations that influence the EU fulfillment network.
Amazon is looking for a creative thinker with deep analytics experience who know how to execute and deliver from concept. Ability and enthusiasm to be a leader on a team operating in a highly ambiguous environment will be needed in this position.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role on the development of key business metrics related to delivering the continued expansion of the EU fulfillment network. You will need to interface with a diverse set of stakeholders including – business, data engineering, financial analyst, and operations teams. To be successful, you should demonstrate the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills while clearly driving communication and collaboration with other key partners. As a member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to leverage your passion for data science to create high-impact solutions.
· Design and execute analytic projects in collaboration with business, data engineering, finance, business analysts, and other specialists.
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Define the business problem and solution approach autonomously with limited guidance.
· Analyze and validate data to ensure high data quality and reliable insights.
· Partner with data engineering teams to improve data assets, quality, metrics and insights.
· Proactively identify opportunity areas for deep-dive investigations and future program development.
· Write concise documents communicating results to stakeholders and visualize data to drive decision making
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math or Finance
· Experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Experience working with large data sets and writing complex SQL queries to pull data
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and VBA Macros
· Technical or business degree (MS, Masters in Information Science or MBA)
· Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
· Organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
· Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Knowledge of Tableau
· Experience working with data engineering teams
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria